Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Welcome

This is the start of something I have thought of doing for quite a while, as a resource for myself and for others pursuing this interesting art called development. This will primarily be related to web development using asp.net.

The posts that you will find here will run the gamut of technical issues, based on what I see and learn through experience. It will provide an archival location for myself so I can remember all of interesting methods and caveats on the development path.

It will likely include interesting tidbits about XML, JavaScript, AJAX, SQL Server, pretty much the entire range of products and technologies that I touch on a daily basis.

Some of the items I mention will be well documented elsewhere, but most will be things that were discovered through trial and experience.

By any means, I hope that this proves an interesting read and a good resource for those who visit. I hope that you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment